Dr. Mazen Zouwayhed MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease105 S Bryant #104 Edmond OK, 73034
Dr. Mazen Zouwayhed practices Pulmonology in Edmond, OK. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Zouwayhed manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Mazen Zouwayhed MD's Practice location
Edmond, OK 73034Get Direction
Madisonville, KY 42431Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73120Get Direction
Dr. Mazen Zouwayhed MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zouwayhed
- Canadian Brewery Contributes to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Cystic fibrosis can seem like an insurmountable challenge, especially when a loved one is affected by it. For those affected by the disorder, some days can be extremely challenging both for them and their caretakers.Jon Corbett spends 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes every night simply...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- Marvel Comics Supports Cody Sheehan's Captain America Campaign for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition that afflicts individuals from birth. Over the years, the prognosis of the condition has gotten far better, but at one point in time, the disease was so devastating that individuals diagnosed at birth rarely lived past childhood. Such was the case for Cody...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bronchitis
Bronchitis is a common medical condition affecting people worldwide, regardless of their age and sex. However, bronchitis tends to affect young children and infants, as well as people who have chronic medical conditions, especially chronic conditions affecting the lungs and heart.Bronchitis is an...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- Dr. Omar Nehme MD13313 N Meridian Ave Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Azhar Ullah Khan MD3366 NW Expressway Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Mark W Rolfe MD5 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Seyed M Alamian MD4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Shawn Keith Lee M.D.4140 W Memorial Road Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Muhammad Amin MD2801 Parklawn Dr Oklahoma City OK 73110