Dr. Vernard I Adams MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology101 Stadium Dr Morgantown WV, 26506
Dr. Vernard Adams is a pathologist practicing in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Adams is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Adams can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Adams may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 1979
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Neck injuries: I. Occipitoatlantal dislocation--a pathologic study of twelve
- Neck injuries: II. Atlantoaxial dislocation--a pathologic study of 14 traffic
- Suffocation in motor vehicle crashes.
- Autopsy technique for neck examination. II. Vertebral column and posterior compartment.
- Autopsy technique for neck examination. I. Anterior and lateral compartments and tongue.
- Sudden death after exercise in an adolescent with hemoglobin SE.
- Factors affecting visualization of posterior rib fractures in abused infants.
- Synchronously occurring malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the kidney with contralateral renal cell carcinoma.
- The medical examiner. When to report and help with death certificates.
- Neck injuries: III. Ligamentous injuries of the craniocervical articulation without occipito-atlantal or atlanto-axial facet dislocation. A pathologic study of 21 traffic fatalities.
- Striatal dopamine, dopamine transporter, and vesicular monoamine transporter in chronic cocaine users.
- The Abbreviated Injury Scale: application to autopsy data.
Dr. Vernard I Adams MD's Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26506Get Direction
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Judy A. King MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE MORGANTOWN WV 26506
- Dr. Jeffrey Albin Vos M.D.1 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE MORGANTOWN WV 26506
- Dr. Kenneth B Fallon M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Kathryn Skitarelic M.D.101 Stadium Dr Morgantown WV 26506
- Tina Yu-fan Lu1 MEDICAL CENTER DR MORGANTOWN WV 26506
- Mona Zaglama Other350 Bonar Ave Waynesburg PA 15370