Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D.
Doctor5454 Wisconsin Ave Suite 1535 Chevy Chase MD, 20815
Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D. is a top Doctor in Chevy Chase, MD. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Chevy Chase, MD, Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 1989
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Therapy for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Evidence-based medicine in practice: applying intention-to-treat analysis and perprotocol analysis.
- Pro: EBM: an invaluable tool for medical practice.
- The utility of probiotics in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a systematic review.
- A sustained viral response is associated with reduced liver-related morbidity and mortality in patients with hepatitis C virus.
- Knowledge of hepatocellular carcinoma screening guidelines and clinical practices among gastroenterologists.
- Concentration of folate in colorectal tissue biopsies predicts prevalence of adenomatous polyps.
- The impact of fair colonoscopy preparation on colonoscopy use and adenoma miss rates in patients undergoing outpatient colonoscopy.
- Efficacy of pharmacological therapies for the treatment of opioid-induced constipation: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Don't forget about constipation with opioid treatment of chronic non-cancer pain.
- Intraprocedural quality in endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography: a meta-analysis.
- Quality indicators for colorectal cancer screening for colonoscopy
- New treatment option for irritable bowel syndrome with constipation and chronic idiopathic constipation.
- Predictors of suboptimal bowel preparation in asymptomatic patients undergoing average-risk screening colonoscopy.
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Military Only Program
Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D.'s Practice location
Chevy Chase, MD 20815Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schoenfeld
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Is it Strep Throat?
Strep throat is a bacterial infection caused by streptococcal bacteria of Group A. it is a non-invasive infection, meaning it’s not very severe, but should not be ignored because it may lead to further complications. Strep throat is easily recognized from its symptoms. ...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.5530 WISCONSIN AVE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Paul S. Thesiger M.D.5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Mr. Todd A Goodglick MD5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Natalie A Earl M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Mr. Howard S Weiss MD5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Neil F Martin MD5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815