Dr. Richard Franklin Eisen MD
Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery1 Scobee Cir Unit 3 Plymouth MA, 02360
Dr. Richard Eisen is a dermatologist practicing in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Eisen specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Eisen diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1976
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Dermatology; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Boston University Medical Center Program
Dr. Richard Franklin Eisen MD's Practice location
Dr. Richard Franklin Eisen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eisen
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- How Do I Prevent Wrinkles?
Rejuvenating the skin to look youthful and healthy is now possible with a range of techniques. Treatment for healthy skin varies depending on the individual. Tips to maintain healthy skin:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Rosacea
The redness, swelling, and a seemingly acne breakout on your face can make you feel emotionally down. As a result, your self-confidence and self-esteem will drop, taking a toll on you. This condition could be mentally depressing and a very hard condition to live with. However, you can turn this...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Dr. George Kroumpouzos MD PHD75 Washington Street Norwell Massachusetts 2061
- Dr. George W Lovett MD6369 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Frederick David Wax M.D.345 Court St Plymouth MA 02360
- Dr. Navid Bouzari M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Joyce Imahiyerobo Other1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Ricardo Pollitt M.D., PH.D.1 Scobee Cir Plymouth MA 02360