Dr. Dana Supe MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease200 Trenton Rd Dept. Of Surgery Browns Mills NJ, 08015
Dr. Dana Supe practices Pulmonology in Browns Mills, NJ. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Supe manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University Of Zagreb Medical School 1986
- Rw Johnson University Hospital
Dr. Dana Supe MD's Practice location
Browns Mills, NJ 08015Get Direction
Dr. Dana Supe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Supe
- Couple Raises Twins with Cystic Fibrosis
There’s a lot for parents to process and prepare for when they have a baby on the way. To find out that twins are coming monumentally adds to the planning necessary for their arrival. For parents to know they’ll be caring for children with a debilitating genetic disease is even more pressure...
- Pink Puffer and Blue Bloater: What Are They?
No, they are not names of mythical characters from a fantasy novel. Far from it, really! As charming as their names sound, "pink puffer" is not the furry little pink creature that you are tempted to imagine nor is the "blue bloater" a big and friendly blue giant. What do these terms mean exactly?To...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- COPD: Know the Signs and Symptoms – Pink Puffers and Blue Bloaters
COPD is a chronic lung condition that makes it difficult for you to breathe. Know about the signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Blue Bloater and Pink puffer do not develop until the later stages of this disease. COPD is a term used to describe progressive lung...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Dr. Anthony Ricketti M.D.1542 Kuser Rd Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Navatha Kurugundla MD2069 KLOCKNER RD HAMILTON NJ 08690
- Dr. Eugenia T Babiak MD1163 Route 37 W Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Alcasid M.D.3 Plaza Dr Toms River NJ 08757
- Dr. Alan T Levitt MD40 Fuld St Trenton NJ 08638
- Dr. William D Strazzella DO20 Hospital Dr Toms River NJ 08755