Dr. Harold Doll is a nephrologist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Doll specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Doll most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Oral Roberts Univ Sch of Med, Tulsa Ok MD
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Risk factors for anorexia nervosa: three integrated case-control comparisons.
- A double-blind randomized controlled trial and economic evaluation of transurethral resection vs contact laser vaporization for benign prostatic enlargement: a 3-year follow-up.
- Obesity and physical and emotional well-being: associations between body mass index, chronic illness, and the physical and mental components of the SF-36 questionnaire.
- The natural course of bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder in young women.
- Five-year data from the Oxford Laser Prostatectomy Trial.
- Mortality, morbidity and complications following transurethral resection of the prostate for benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- The metabolic associations of intravenous glucose tolerance in the 10 years from diagnosis of type 2 diabetes.
- The patho-anatomy of patellofemoral subluxation.
- Intravenous glucose tolerance and mortality in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.
- Health Related Quality of Life (Hrqol) In Patients Who Have Undergone Colectomy for Ulcerative Colitis: Impacts of Complications Post-Surgery.
- Transurethral resection of the prostate for benign prostatic hypertrophy: factors associated with a successful outcome at 1 year.
- Prostate size and transurethral laser evaporation of the prostate.
- Patient-perceived health status before and up to 12 months after transurethral resection of the prostate for benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- Criterion validation of the Nottingham Health Profile: patient views of surgery for benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- Differences in outcome of transurethral resection of the prostate for benign prostatic hypertrophy between three diagnostic categories.
- A prospective study of outcome in bulimia nervosa and the long-term effects of three psychological treatments.
- Predictors of 12-month outcome in bulimia nervosa and the influence of attitudes to shape and weight.
- The Oxford Laser Prostate Trial: sensitivity to change of three measures of outcome.
- Bias and bulimia nervosa: how typical are clinic cases?
- The Oxford Laser Prostate Trial: a double-blind randomized controlled trial of contact vaporization of the prostate against transurethral resection; preliminary results.
- The classification of bulimic eating disorders: a community-based cluster analysis study.
- The Oxford Laser Prostate Trial: sexual function data from a randomized controlled clinical trial of contact laser prostatectomy.
- Life events and the onset of bulimia nervosa: a controlled study.
- Risk factors for bulimia nervosa. A community-based case-control study.
- Risk factors for binge eating disorder: a community-based, case-control study.
- Heightened accuracy of self-reported weight in bulimia nervosa: a useful cognitive "distortion".
- Shands Hospital University Fla
- University of Florida Program
Mr. Harold Avon Doll MD's Practice location
Mr. Harold Avon Doll MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Kidney Biopsy?
A kidney biopsy, also called renal biopsy, is a medical procedure which involves taking a sample tissue of the kidney for laboratory analysis. This procedure helps your doctor know the type of disease on your kidney, how severe the disease is and the best treatment option. A kidney biopsy is also...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Dr. Hari K. Kolli M.B.B.S. (M.D.)1609 Physicians Drive Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Sayeed Khalillullah M.D4800 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Mr. Clarence William Applegate MD1609 Physicians Dr Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. John Craig Peterson MD1609 Physicians Dr Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Hiren Jagdish Joshi MD777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Ms. Cynthia Lou Gaboury MD1609 Physicians Dr Tallahassee FL 32308