Dr. Aimee Joy Lischke MD
Family Practitioner3333 Brookview Hills Blvd Suite 107 Winston Salem NC, 27103
Dr. Aimee Lischke is a family practitioner practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Lischke specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lischke possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1996
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Eating Disorders
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Program
Dr. Aimee Joy Lischke MD's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Dr. Aimee Joy Lischke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lischke
- Symptoms of Mono
Mono SymptomsInfectious mononucleosis is the technical and formal name of the disease commonly known as "mono". This disease is typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but it can also be caused by other viruses such as cytomegalovirus. Once a person becomes infected, the symptoms may...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Dr. William A. Graham M.D.216 Moore Rd King NC 27021
- Dr. Christian B Moretz M.D.81 Medical Park Loop Sylva NC 28779
- Dr. Steven Miller Heffner MD105 Vest Mill Cir Winston Salem NC 27103
- Milan Petrovic Other250 Charlois Blvd Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Bruce Edward Lantelme MD3288 Robinhood Rd Winston Salem NC 27106
- Dr. Marianthe Manak Burns MD910 Worth St Mount Airy NC 27030