Dr. Munira Mian is a pediatrician practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Mian is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mian diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mian can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan 1984
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Tx Tech U Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Munira T Mian M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32514Get Direction
Dr. Munira T Mian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mian
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Mrs. Pamela M Klein MD1368 Country Club Rd Gulf Breeze FL 32563
- Dr. Erica Frank MD15190 Community Drive Gulfport MS 39503
- Mrs. Carol A Andrews MD4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Richard Jason Strahan M. D.2120 E Johnson Ave Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. Jessica Ewert M.D.4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Leslie Katrina Skinner M. D.5151 N 9th Ave Pensacola FL 32504