Dr. Robert Rovner is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Rovner specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Rovner tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University California
Dr. Robert A Rovner MD's Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
DANVILLE, CA 94526Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert A Rovner MD | Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert A Rovner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rovner
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Mathias Masem M.D.1500 Owens Street San Francisco California 94158
- Dr. Robert Clark DO3243 Clayton Road Concord California 94519
- Dr. Patrick N. Siparsky M.D.3000 Arlington Avenue Toledo Ohio 43614
- Dr. Steven Sungho Lee M.D.2405 Shadelands Dr Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Joseph Xavier Kou M.D.2405 Shadelands Dr Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Charles R Strotz MD2999 Regent St Berkeley CA 94705