Dr. Jacqueline Mcfarland Washington MD
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM550 Peachtree St Ne Suite 1575 Atlanta GA, 30308
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 1984
University of Michigan Medical School 1984
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 1989
- Improving cardiovascular and renal outcome: maximizing drug therapy. Overview of stroke.
- Effects of volatile anesthetics on glutamate transporter, excitatory amino acid transporter type 3: the role of protein kinase C.
- Carbamazepine enhances the activity of glutamate transporter type 3 via phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase.
- Inability of volatile anesthetics to inhibit oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced glutamate release via glutamate transporters and anion channels in rat corticostriatal slices.
- Amitriptyline inhibits the activity of the rat glutamate transporter EAAT3 expressed in Xenopus oocytes.
- Critical role of s465 in protein kinase C-increased rat glutamate transporter type 3 activity.
- Inhibition of isoflurane-induced increase of cell-surface redistribution and activity of glutamate transporter type 3 by serine 465 sequence-specific peptides.
- Lidocaine attenuates cognitive impairment after isoflurane anesthesia in old rats.
- Genome Sequences of Mycobacteriophages Findley, Hurricane, and TBond007.
- Bell's Palsy, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cervical Fusion And More
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Birth Defects
- Spinal Stenosis
- MemberAmerican Academy of Neurology
- Member American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Member Atlanta Medical Association
- Member Delta Sigma Theta, Inc
- Member National Medical Association
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Jacqueline Mcfarland Washington MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30308Get Direction
DECATUR, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. Jacqueline Mcfarland Washington MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Washington
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Chronic?
There are many chronic diseases that exist, and one of them is multiple sclerosis (MS). Statistics have shown that they top the causes of premature deaths in adults worldwide. The good news is that these medical conditions can be managed and controlled, and patients can have fulfilling lives.Medical...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- Dr. Michael R. Yochelson MD102 Irving Street Northwest Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Ben W Thrower MD2020 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Naymee J Velez-ruiz M.D.Massachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Adam Christopher Webb M.D.1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Maria Angelica Silva M.D.1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322