Dr. James Landero D.O.
Internist509 Dotterel Rd 23a Delray Beach FL, 33444
Dr. James Landero is an internist practicing in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Landero specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Landero provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2007
Dr. James Landero D.O.'s Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33444Get Direction
ABILENE, TX 79601Get Direction
Dr. James Landero D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Landero
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Dr. Douglas M. Weissman MD10167 Nw 31st St Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Dr. David Neuman M.D.4800 Linton Blvd Delray Florida 33445
- Dr. Armando Enrique Marull MD10131 Forest Hills Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Aurea R. Tomeski M.D.899 Meadows Road Boca Raton Florida 33486
- Dr. Javier Amhed De La Cruz Martiniez M.D.10101 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Maria S. Wozniak MD16244 S MILITARY TRL DELRAY BEACH FL 33484