Dr. James Landero D.O.
Internist1525 HICKORY ST ABILENE TX, 79601
Dr. James Landero is an internist practicing in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Landero specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Landero provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2007
Dr. James Landero D.O.'s Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33444Get Direction
ABILENE, TX 79601Get Direction
Dr. James Landero D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Landero
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Dr. Bopanna Muckatira M.D.1904 Pine St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Sam Daggubati M.D.1309 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Joseph Martin Ferguson M.D.1150 N 18th St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Jason Christopher Bell D.O.1904 PINE ST STE 200 ABILENE TX 79601
- Dr. James F Dunn MD1100 N 19th St Abilene TX 79601
- Dr. Robert L Striegler M.D.1904 PINE ST ABILENE TX 79601