Dr. Bernard Goldwasser M.D.
Pediatrician3601 A St Philadelphia PA, 19134
Dr. Bernard Goldwasser is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Goldwasser is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Goldwasser diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Goldwasser can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Bernard Goldwasser M.D.'s Practice location
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Dr. CharlRe Slaughter-Atiemo M.D.E. Erie Ave. & N. Front St. Philadelphia PA 19134
- Nickolas Elias Dawlabani160 East Erie Ave Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19134
- Dr. Amy Dipietro M.D.160 E Erie Ave Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Rajeev Prasad M.D.Erie Ave At Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19134
- Dr. Carla Patricia Scarfo MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Zainab Abdullah M.D.3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134