Mr. Muhammad A. Altaf M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1200 N Phillips Ave Suite 9500 Oklahoma City OK, 73104
Dr. Muhammad Altaf is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Altaf specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
Mr. Muhammad A. Altaf M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Mr. Muhammad A. Altaf M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Altaf
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Sferra MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Michael Morris MD3300 Nw Expressway St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Camilla Fraga-lovejoy MD1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Marilyn Gregory Porter M.D.3434 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Marilyn Irene Steele MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Candaca M Marshall MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104