Enhong Yu is an acupuncturist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Yu evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Yu treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Enhong Yu's Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28403Get Direction
Enhong Yu's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Andrew Kingoff5917 Oleander Drive, Suite 202 Wilmington North Carolina 28403
- Nan Cameron LAC1928 S 16th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Ms. Patricia J Miller L.AC.217 N 5th Ave Wilmington NC 28401
- Mr. Brendan C. Cook L.AC.219 Racine Dr Wilmington NC 28403
- Ms. Margaret Page Paterson L. AC., M.AC.1904 Eastwood Rd Wilmington NC 28403
- Mrs. Julie Ann Hackmann L.AC.2030 EASTWOOD RD STE 3 WILMINGTON NC 28403