Dr. Phillip Silberberg is a radiologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Silberberg specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1983
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Optimization of a fluoroscope to reduce radiation exposure in pediatric imaging.
- Local complications after limb-salvage surgery for pediatric bone tumours: a pictorial essay.
- Benign biliary cystadenoma.
- Anorexia nervosa and brain tumor in a 14-year-old girl.
- Pulmonary embolism in an adolescent soccer player: a case report.
- A limited, low-dose computed tomography protocol to examine the sacroiliac joints.
Phillip J Silberberg MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Bloomington, IN 47401Get Direction
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22908Get Direction
Phillip J Silberberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Douglas Coldwell530 South Jackson Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Paul W. Lewis RPH2201 Lexington Ave Ashland Kentucky 41101
- Aly H. Abayazeed530 South Jackson Street Louisville KY 40202
- Curt E Liebman M.D.4000 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207
- Elvedin Kulenovic M.D.530 S Jackson St Louisville KY 40202
- Gregory C Postel M.D.530 S Jackson St Louisville KY 40202