Dr. Jeffrey A Bubis DO
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2161 Kingsley Ave Suite 200 Orange Park FL, 32073
Dr. Jeffrey Bubis is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Orange Park, FL. Dr. Bubis specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey A Bubis DO's Practice location
Orange Park, FL 32073Get Direction
FLEMING ISLAND, FL 32003Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey A Bubis DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bubis
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Dr. Naeem Latif MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Nikesh Jasani M.D.655 W 8th St # P18 Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Steven Siegel MD2563 Oak St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Suprith Badarinath MD2563 Oak St Jacksonville FL 32204
- Dr. Miten R Patel M.D.7015 AC SKINNER PARKWAY JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA 32256
- Dr. Winston Wong Tan MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224