Dr. Amy Han MD is a top Doctor in Chula Vista, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Amy Han MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Amy Han MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Amy Han MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chula Vista, CA, Dr. Amy Han MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Case Western School Medicine University Hospitals
Dr. Amy Han MD's Practice location
Chula Vista, CA 91910Get Direction
Dr. Amy Han MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Han
- Lynch Syndrome Is a Common Hereditary Cause of Ovarian Cancer
Lynch syndrome, or hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer, is extremely common and is often responsible for causing ovarian cancer; however, people do not often discuss it. Now, many are trying to raise awareness and dialogue about the syndrome.Similar mutations, different awarenessMany are...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Nick Cannon Discusses Feeling Guilty After Lupus Flares
Even though patients change their lifestyle, have a good diet, and exercise daily, they still may not experience any change in their chronic illness. The guilt that follows an unsuccessful change can be enormous for those with a chronic illness, and celebrities are not immune to this guilt as well. ...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Mark T Selecky M.D.955 Lane Ave Chula Vista CA 91914
- Dr. Sudabeh Moein MD4185 Fairmount Ave San Diego CA 92105
- Dr. Margaret Sopuch Marcrander M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. James Eric Bates M.D.5555 Reservoir Dr San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. H. Michael Roark MD9850 Genesee Avenue La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Ahmet E Oygar M.D.3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161