Dr. Nader Okby MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology60 Prospect Ave Orange Regional Medi Middletown NY, 10940
Dr. Nader Okby is a pathologist practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Okby is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Okby can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Okby may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Nader Okby MD's Practice location
Middletown, NY 10940Get Direction
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10940Get Direction
Dr. Nader Okby MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Okby
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Yong Ke M.D.801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Rajit Bhoosa Malliah M.D.70 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Dr. Schuyler Newman MDOrange Regional Medical Center Horton Campus Middletown NY 10940
- Dr. Marius J-m Ilario MD70 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Dr. Omar Habeeb M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Lila Naomi Inouye M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941