Dr. Ramey Opp is a Chiropractor practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Opp specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Opp seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ramey Opp DC's Practice location
Dr. Ramey Opp DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Thomas P Solien DC736 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Brad Feldner D.C.300 45th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jaclyn Merry Bergstrom D.C3321 4th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Mr. Aaron Benjamin Jones DC, CSCS, CCSP715 13th Ave E West Fargo ND 58078
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Pladson D.C.420 Center Ave Moorhead MN 56560
- Dr. Jacob Finn Grinaker D.C.3120 25th St S Fargo ND 58103