Dr. Roland Paul Pagniano D.D.S., M.S.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics6805 Avery-Muirfield Drive Suite 201 Dublin OH, 43016
Dr. Roland Pagniano is a prosthodontist practicing in Dublin, OH. Dr. Pagniano specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Roland Paul Pagniano D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Dublin, OH 43016Get Direction
Dr. Roland Paul Pagniano D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pagniano
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Peptic Ulcers?
Peptic ulcers refer to the sores present in the lining of stomach, esophagus, and small intestine. In the small intestine, the sores are often present in the upper part, called the duodenum. Peptic ulcers in the stomach are known as gastric ulcers, while those present in the esophagus are known as...
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Thyroid
Rheumatoid arthritis and the thyroid gland have a complex relationship.The relationship is so complex that people do not yet fully understand how it works. But it has been found that one autoimmune disorder can increase the risk of developing another, and thyroid function is often depleted because...
- Singer-Songwriter Blaithin Carney Opens Up About Fibromyalgia
Following Lady Gaga’s announcement, Naas singer and songwriter Blaithin Carney also shared her own story of fibromyalgia.After 13 years of marriage, the Irish singer-songwriter moved to Naas with her sons. She has two sons and four male siblings which are all, including her, musically inclined....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Robert Louis Heller DDS145 Green Meadows Drive, South Lewis Center OH 43035
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Meade Carson Vanputten D.D.S., MS305 W. 12th Ave. Columbus OH 43210
- Phillip Elmo DDS, AAFP5155 Bradenton Ave Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Charles Vito Caponigro DDS460 S State St Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Rosenstiel BDS, MSD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210