Dr. Asad Mian is a pediatrician practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Mian is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mian diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mian can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Aga Khan University Medical College 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Towards nitric oxide based diagnostics: call to action.
- Translational research in the developing world: molecular medicine goes global.
- Reflections: neurology and the humanities. In sickness and in health...until death do us part.
- Reflections: neurology and the humanities. The baby with the bucket list.
- Nitric oxide and its metabolites in the critical phase of illness: rapid biomarkers in the making.
- Point-of-care lactate measurement in resource-poor settings.
- The pediatric disease spectrum in emergency departments across Pakistan: data from a pilot surveillance system.
- Streamlining Pediatric Emergency Medicine at a Tertiary-care Hospital of a Low- to Middle-income Country.
- Stimulating innovation through the hackathon concept in paediatrics: our experience at the Aga Khan University.
Dr. Asad Iqbal Mian MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Asad Iqbal Mian MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.16659 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77479
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster Texas 77598
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.4101 Greenbriar Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.4610 Sweetwater Blvd Sugarland Texas 77479