Dr. Wells Jacobson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Manchester, CT. Dr. Jacobson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Jacobson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1975
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Hartford Hosp, General Surgery
- Hartford Hospital Program
Dr. Wells C Jacobson MD's Practice location
Manchester, CT 06040Get Direction
Dr. Wells C Jacobson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacobson
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Jay Allen Kimmel MD1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Christina A. Kabbash M.D.1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Andrew E Caputo MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Michael M Passaretti MD36 Haynes St Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Theodore Blaine MD161 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Dr. Jeffrey B Steckler MD35 Pearl St New Britain CT 06051