Dr. Peter Tan is an internist practicing in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Tan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Guangzhou Medical University 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Peter Xuepeng Tan M.D.'s Practice location
Arcadia, CA 91006Get Direction
Dr. Peter Xuepeng Tan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tan
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 East Whittier Boulevard Whittier California 90605
- Mr. Anthony S. Stein MD1500 East Duarte Road Duarte California 91010
- Dr. Hanriet Minasian-Arakelian D.O.3600 North Verdugo Rd Glendale California 91208
- Dr. Nu Khin M.D.1212 E. Main Street Alhambra California 91801
- Dr. Hector I. Birman MD1750 East Ocean Boulevard Long Beach California 90802