Dr. David Harpole is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Harpole specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Harpole typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- A biologic risk model for stage I lung cancer: immunohistochemical analysis of 408 patients with the use of ten molecular markers.
- Cognitive decline after major noncardiac operations: a preliminary prospective study.
- Noninvasive clinical staging modalities for lung cancer.
- Molecular biologic substaging of stage I lung cancer according to gender and histology.
- Molecular biology of esophageal cancer.
- Staging techniques for lung cancer.
- The prognostic value of molecular marker analysis in patients treated with trimodality therapy for esophageal cancer.
- Tumor marker expression is predictive of survival in patients with esophageal cancer.
- Predicting the sites of metastases from lung cancer using molecular biologic markers.
- Genetic analysis of the beta-tubulin gene, TUBB, in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Impact of computed tomography-positron emission tomography fusion in staging patients with thoracic malignancies.
- Molecular staging of lung and esophageal cancer.
- Molecular biologic substaging of stage I NSCLC through immunohistochemistry performed on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.
- Intraoperative techniques to prevent air leaks.
- Predictive value of the EphA2 receptor tyrosine kinase in lung cancer recurrence and survival.
Dr. David H Harpole M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David H Harpole M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harpole
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Cyrus J Parsa M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Kirk Berry Faust MD1101 Dresser Ct Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Matthew Galen Hartwig M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Betty Caroline Tong M.D.Duke South Rm 3589 Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Paul Chun yung Tang M.D.40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Brian Lima M.D.1010 W 40th St Austin TX 78756