Dr. George Grillon, DMD is one of the country's best ranked doctors, specializing in dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and oral & maxillofacial surgery. DMD Grillon currently sees patients in Bethesda, ...
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1980
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. George Louis Grillon D.M.D's Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20817Get Direction
Dr. George Louis Grillon D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Steven Alan Guttenberg DDS MD2021 K Street Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Jason Neal Burkes M.D., D.D.S.13873 Park Center Road Herndon VA 20171
- Dr. Daria Hamrah D.M.D.8201 Greensboro Dr Mc Lean VA 22102
- Dr. Rolin S. Henry DDS2112 F Street NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Eric A Foretich D.D.S., M.A.1515 Chain Bridge Rd Mc Lean VA 22101
- Dr. Jeffrey Craig Posnick MD5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815