Dr. Jason Carns is an anesthesiologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Carns ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Carns also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1997
Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine,St Louis, Mo, United States 1997
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1997
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Scripps Mercy Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ucsd 1998
- University of California, San Diego 1998
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Program
Dr. Jason Carns MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85004Get Direction
Dr. Jason Carns MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Varicose Veins: Get the Facts
Clearly visible underneath the skin, varicose veins are engorged and twisted veins. Although they can develop anywhere in the body, varicose veins mostly develop in the legs.The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many, but the condition is common. At times, they may result in blood clots,...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Marc Morales MD24000 Farmers Way Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Thomas J. Rick M.D.4441 East McDowell Road Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Chung MD1850 North Central Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Todd Turley19636 North 27th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85027
- Dr. Merrie Anne Hamburg-Eylers DO Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. James Diede M.D.11024 N 28th Dr Phoenix AZ 85029