Dr. Mark V Sandefur M.D.
Anesthesiologist2550 Flowood Dr Suite 400 Flowood MS, 39232
Dr. Mark Sandefur is an anesthesiologist practicing in Flowood, MS. Dr. Sandefur ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Sandefur also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1988
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine Program
Dr. Mark V Sandefur M.D.'s Practice location
Flowood, MS 39232Get Direction
Dr. Mark V Sandefur M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandefur
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Lori Hill Marshall M.D.514 FE Woodrow Wilson Avenue Jackson Mississippi 39216
- Dr. Zurab Guruli M.D.1500 East Woodrow Wilson Drive Jackson Mississippi 39216
- Dr. Anand Prem M.D2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Arthur L Calimaran M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Gregory H Boling M.D.2550 Flowood Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Douglas Maposa M.D.7710 Beechnut St Ste 206 Houston TX 77074