Dr. Talitha Morton is an internist practicing in Temple, TX. Dr. Morton specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Morton provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- (+)-p-([18F]fluorobenzyl)spirotrozamicol [(+)-[18F]spiro-FBT]: synthesis and biological evaluation of a high-affinity ligand for the vesicular acetylcholine transporter (VAChT).
- Comparison of two fluorine-18 labeled benzamide derivatives that bind reversibly to dopamine D2 receptors: in vitro binding studies and positron emission tomography.
- [[(18)F]N-(4'-fluorobenzyl)-4-(3-bromophenyl) acetamide for imaging the sigma receptor status of tumors: comparison with [(18)F]FDG, and [(125)I]IUDR.
- Optimization of [11C]CO2 trapping efficiencies from nitrogen gas streams.
- The physician's assistant. Exploration of the concept.
- Synthesis and in vivo evaluation of [18F]-N-(p-nitrobenzyl)spiperone ([18F]PNBS) in rats.
- Imaging of cholinergic terminals using the radiotracer [18F](+)-4-fluorobenzyltrozamicol: in vitro binding studies and positron emission tomography studies in nonhuman primates.
- Use of positron emission tomography to study the dynamics of psychostimulant-induced dopamine release.
Talitha Elizabeth Morton D.O.'s Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Talitha Elizabeth Morton D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- Dr. Veronica Andrea Broadnax M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Thomas J. Westwick M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Lisa Dandridge Forrester MD328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Jennifer D Moran M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Christopher Michael Farmer M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Paul George Mansour MD328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057