Dr. Jeffery A. Prosser M.D.
Family Practitioner1501 S Pinellas Ave C Tarpon Springs FL, 34689
Dr. Jeffery Prosser is a family practitioner practicing in Tarpon Springs, FL. Dr. Prosser specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Prosser possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Wilson Mem Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine; St Josephs Hosp Hlth Ctr, Family Medicine
- Wilson Meml Hospital 1988
Dr. Jeffery A. Prosser M.D.'s Practice location
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689Get Direction
Dr. Jeffery A. Prosser M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prosser
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Norman Urich D.O.1762 N Fort Harrison Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Dr. Daniel Hector Rodriguez M.D.3531 Little Road New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Melissa Nicole Launder M.D.8535 Regency Park Blvd Port Richey FL 34668
- Dr. Christopher Pudol D.O.14924 Casey Road Tampa FL 33624
- Dr. Sylvia M. Santiago M.D.7814 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Eugene Michael Dibetta D.O.12020 Seminole Blvd Largo FL 33778