Dr. Eleanor Davis practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Davis evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Davis seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Eleanor H Davis LCSW-C's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Eleanor H Davis LCSW-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Terry G Pritt MD2107 Laurel Bush Road Bel Air MD 21015
- Dr. Phyllis Heffner M.D.10801 Hickory Ridge Rd Columbia MD 21044
- Edore Celestina Onigu-otite M.B;B.S.1750 E Fairmount Ave Baltimore MD 21231
- Dr. Julie Rae Newman-toker M.D.2002 Clipper Park Rd Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Azin Bekhrad M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Chinedu Onyedike Varma M.D., MPH600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287