Dr. Michelle Kohler is a Dentist practicing in Mishawaka, IN. Dr. Kohler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michelle Rae Kohler DDS's Practice location
Mishawaka, IN 46544Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80230Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Rae Kohler DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. Deborah A Fleming D.M.D.2006 N Main St Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Jeffrey S Mader D.D.S.17490 State Road 23 South Bend IN 46635
- Dr. Harvey Weingarten DDS17455 Douglas Rd South Bend IN 46635
- Dr. William Raymond Flora DDS1520 Osolo Rd Elkhart IN 46514