Dr. Lisa A. Fulgenzi, M.D.
Internist26711 Woodward Ave Suite 103 Huntington Woods MI, 48070
Dr. Lisa Fulgenzi is an internist-pediatrician practicing in Huntington Woods, MI. Dr. Fulgenzi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of persons of all ages. As an Internal Medicine/ Pediatric physician, Dr. Fulgenzi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in adults and children. She practices medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fulgenzi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of her patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- High Cholesterol
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Stomach Flu
- Vascular Disease
- American College of Physicians
- The American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
Dr. Lisa A. Fulgenzi, M.D.'s Practice location
Huntington Woods, MI 48070Get Direction
Dr. Lisa A. Fulgenzi, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fulgenzi
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Ronaldo Supena611 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD26454 Woodward Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.26366 Cecile St Dearborn Heights Michigan 48127
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034