Dr. Guillermo Guillen is a prosthodontist practicing in Bay Pines, FL. Dr. Guillen specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Macro design morphology of endosseous dental implants.
- Radiographic identification of nonthreaded endosseous dental implants.
- Radiographic identification of threaded endosseous dental implants.
- Fracture resistance of three all-ceramic restorative systems for posterior applications.
- Occlusal plane modification of an existing maxillary complete denture prior to removable partial denture construction: a case report.
- Enhanced stability for implant-supported overdenture record bases.
Dr. Guillermo Enrique Guillen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Bay Pines, FL 33744Get Direction
Dr. Guillermo Enrique Guillen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Croup and Epiglottitis: What’s Their Difference?
Croup and epiglottitis are two conditions involving the anatomical structures located in the throat. These two conditions are almost similar because their symptoms replicate one another. Croup and epiglottitis enable a child to have breathing difficulties. Both are infectious conditions; however,...
- Risky Surgery Gives Man with Rheumatoid Arthritis Ability to Look Up After Decades
When Rodney Wente started experiencing pain and discomfort in his lower back, he knew that it couldn’t be good news. He was already dealing with rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune condition that caused inflammation all over his body. He was getting older, and his body was beginning to fail. When...
- Appendicitis: Get the Facts
Appendicitis is an acute or chronic condition which causes inflammation of the appendix. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, it is the most common cause of abdominal pain in the US which results in surgery. It has also been found that about 5% of the...
- The Top 8 Diet Options
A number of studies have reported more than once that choosing the right kinds of foods is the first step towards weight loss. The top eight diet options:...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Luis A Alicea DMD7340 W Waters Ave Tampa FL 33634
- Dr. Scott David Wright DMD2938 W Bay Dr Largo FL 33770
- Dr. Philip Joseph Hedger D.M.D.4009 Tampa Rd Oldsmar FL 34677
- Elizabeta Cokovska DMD; PROSTHODONTIST180 PINNACLES DR PALM COAST FL 32164
- Dr. Barry Craig Ries DDS8415 Bayshore BLVD Tampa FL 33621
- Dr. Gordon Elliott Krueger DDS., MS6740 Crosswinds Dr N Saint Petersburg FL 33710