Dr. Poonam Rauniyar is a pediatrician practicing in Marysville, WA. Dr. Rauniyar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rauniyar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rauniyar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Poonam Rauniyar MD's Practice location
Marysville, WA 98270Get Direction
MUKILTEO, WA 98275Get Direction
Dr. Poonam Rauniyar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rauniyar
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. Rosana L. Go M.D.875 Wesley St Arlington WA 98223
- Dr. Melissa L. Closs-brewer MD12800 Bothell Everett Hwy Everett WA 98208
- Dr. Evangeline Cua Gan MD11603 State Ave Marysville WA 98271
- Dr. Ruth Ann Parish M.D.13030 121st Way Ne Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Elaine Martel M.D.4400 37th Ave S Seattle WA 98118
- Dr. James D Macon M.D.20200 54th Ave W Lynnwood WA 98036