Dr. Dionne Murphy is an audiologist practicing in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Murphy evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Murphy takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dionne C. Murphy AU.D.'s Practice location
Clearwater, FL 33756Get Direction
Dionne C. Murphy AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Market Projected to Skyrocket
Rheumatoid arthritis is the most common form of autoimmune arthritis. It is estimated to affect around 5 million people, and anyone can develop the disease; but it is most common among middle aged women. Although men, children and young adults can also get it. Genes, environment, and hormones are...
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Remembering Annette Funicello’s Legacy
Learning to cope with a chronic condition like multiple sclerosis takes a degree of courage and resolve no matter what. While every single individual who battles this disease and learns how to cope with life in new and creative ways is an inspiration, it can be especially impactful to watch a public...
- Dietary Supplements for Diabetes
What is diabetes?Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, which involves a problem with the hormone called insulin. The pancreas, which is situated behind the stomach, releases insulin to help the body store and then later use sugar and fat from the food we eat. The occurrence of diabetes happens when...
- Rosacea: What to Expect When You Visit a Dermatologist
Rosacea is a chronic disorder affecting the facial skin. It is characterized by sporadic eruptions of red patches on the cheeks, nose, forehead or chin. Over a period of time, the symptoms exacerbate, with the appearance of visible blood vessels if left untreated, the skin in the area develops...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Heather Marie Untied-leonard AU.D., CCC-A2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Kristen Herrmann Decelles AU.D.43309 Us Highway 19 N Tarpon Springs FL 34689
- Dr. Indira Alvarez AUD10860 Sheldon Rd Tampa FL 33626
- Edward Kampsen310 S MacDill Ave, Suite 202 Tampa FL 33609
- Edward Kampsen2835 W De Leon Street Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Geoffrey C Waite AU.D.1430 66th Street North Saint Petersburg FL 33710