Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA, 70806
Dr. Dana Fakouri is an adolescent specialist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Fakouri works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Fakouri treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1990
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Earl K Long Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Earl K Long Med Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fakouri
- Sending a Protein to Space for Parkinson's Research
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is the world's largest nonprofit foundation for Parkinson's research. The foundation is dedicated to helping find a cure for Parkinson's disease. It also strives to help make the therapies that are currently available to people with Parkinson's better. There are many...
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Detail
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a chronic digestive problem that affects the lower esophageal sphincter, resulting in the reflux of acid into the esophagus causing heartburn. It is also known as reflux esophagitis.Between the stomach and the esophagus is a ring of muscles that act as a sphincter,...
- Doctors Recommend Pneumonia Vaccine to Celiac Disease Patients
Disorders in the immune system can cause abnormally high or low activity of the immune system. It is also known that celiac disease is an autoimmune condition. This disease is a severe genetic condition. It means that the antibodies start attacking the body instead of fighting off infections such as...
- What causes Congestive Cardiac Failure?
Do you want to know the causes of Congestive Cardiac Failure?Most of the time, Congestive Cardiac Failure is caused by underlying diseases. Congestive Cardiac Failure is also known by other names such as heart failure, Congestive Heart Failure etc.What is Congestive Cardiac Failure?the heart's job...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Elenita P Santos-mata M.D.4851 W Park Dr Zachary LA 70791
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Curry M.D.8235 Ymca Plaza Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Santhosh K Reddy M.D970 N Alexander Ave Port Allen LA 70767