Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA, 70806
Dr. Dana Fakouri is an adolescent specialist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Fakouri works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Fakouri treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1990
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Earl K Long Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Earl K Long Med Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fakouri
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- How do I Prevent Bloating?
Understanding what causes bloating is the best way to keep this condition at bay.The three most common causes of this condition are:...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- Relaxation Techniques to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a disorder that interrupts sleep patterns and affects about 27 per cent of pregnant women. However, the symptoms will go away after delivering the child. Different medications can help alleviate the symptoms of restless legs syndrome. In addition, you can incorporate...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Holley Galland M.D.,MPH4615 Government St Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Melvin Mokiso Murrill MEDICAL DOCTOR4560 North Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Curry M.D.20955 Professional Plz Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Santhosh K Reddy M.D970 N Alexander Ave Port Allen LA 70767
- Dr. Elenita P Santos-mata M.D.4851 W Park Dr Zachary LA 70791