Dr. Marcus Schroeder is a Chiropractor practicing in Covington, LA. Dr. Schroeder specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schroeder seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Marcus L Schroeder D.C.'s Practice location
Covington, LA 70433Get Direction
Dr. Marcus L Schroeder D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Denise Florane BS, DC, C.AD, DACACD1901 Highway 190 Mandeville Louisiana 70448
- Dr. Lorenz Wolf Hamburger D.C.8701 W. Parmer Ln Austin TX 78729
- Dr. Benjamin J Dichiara D.C.301 N Highway 190 Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Adam Wayne Roussel D.C.1974 N Highway 190 Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Melissa M Hoffmann D.C.235 W Florida St Mandeville LA 70448
- Dr. Shelley Radosta DC1138 S Carrollton Ave New Orleans LA 70118