Dr. Keith Kleis is a family practitioner practicing in Austin, MN. Dr. Kleis specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kleis possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1997
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1997
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Keith Richard Kleis D.O.'s Practice location
Austin, MN 55912Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55904Get Direction
Dr. Keith Richard Kleis D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kleis
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Lactose Intolerance: Get the Facts
Lactose intolerance is a digestive problem where the body cannot digest the lactose present in milk and dairy products. Lactose is naturally occurring sugar found in dairy products. It is the main carbohydrate found in all types of milk.In a very small number of cases the production of lactase may...
- Dr. Edward Reece Shaman M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Obioma Ogbonna MD1276 Fulton Ave Bronx NY 10456
- Dr. Michael David Ulrich M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Steven John Schulz M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. John Andrew Grzybowski M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Gregory L. Angstman MD1202 5th Grant Blvd Wabasha MN 55981