Dr. Rita Bhatia is a radiologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Bhatia specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1983
Butler University in Indianapolis
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Neuroradiology
- Imaging for spine tumors and new applications.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome after intravenous caffeine for post-lumbar puncture headaches.
- Spinal imaging findings in spontaneous intracranial hypotension.
- Wooden Foreign Body in the Skull Base: How Did We Miss It?
- GRASE (gradient- and spin-echo) MR of the brain.
- MR imaging of hemorrhagic brain lesions: a comparison of dual-echo gradient- and spin-echo and fast spin-echo techniques.
- Univ Miami/Jackson Mem Mc, Neuroradiology Boston Medical Center, Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Holy Cross Hospital Program
Rita G Bhatia MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
Rita G Bhatia MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Andrew Akerman650 West Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139
- Charif Sidani1611 Northwest 12th Avenue Miami Florida 33136
- Warren Janowitz MD8900 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Kailash S. Amruthur M.D.1613 Northwest 136th Avenue Sunrise Florida 33323
- Peter J. Sullivan M.D.3501 Johnson St Hollywood FL 33021
- Errol Lloyd3718 Southwest 50th Court Hollywood Florida 33312