Dr. Steven Littlewood M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery9394 Big Horn Blvd Elk Grove CA, 95758
Dr. Steven Littlewood is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Elk Grove, CA. Dr. Littlewood specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1984
Tulane University School of Medicine 1984
Angeles University Foundation School of Medicine
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Skin Cancer
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndatn, New Orleans, LA,, General Surgery 1984
Dr. Steven Littlewood M.D.'s Practice location
Elk Grove, CA 95758Get Direction
Dr. Steven Littlewood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Littlewood
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Dr. Andrew George Pichler MD6633 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Keith Frederic Brewer M.D.1736 Picasso Ave Davis CA 95616
- Dr. Donald J Clutter MD1111 Expostion Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Joseph R. Coscia MD95 SCRIPPS DRIVE SACRAMENTO CA 95825
- Dr. Wayne Ichiro Yamahata M.D.95 Scripps Drive Sacramento CA 95825
- Charles W. Perry MD785 University Avenue Sacramento CA 95825