Dr. Steven Littlewood M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery9394 Big Horn Blvd Elk Grove CA, 95758
Dr. Steven Littlewood is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Elk Grove, CA. Dr. Littlewood specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1984
Tulane University School of Medicine 1984
Angeles University Foundation School of Medicine
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Skin Cancer
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, General Surgery
- Univ Hsp, New Orleans, LA,, Otology, Laryngology, Rhinology 1985
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndatn, New Orleans, LA,, General Surgery 1984
Dr. Steven Littlewood M.D.'s Practice location
Elk Grove, CA 95758Get Direction
Dr. Steven Littlewood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Littlewood
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Dr. Amy Gerrit Wandel MD2200 Sunrise Blvd Rancho Cordova CA 95670
- Dr. Andrew George Pichler MD6633 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Lynne Ann Hackert M.D.95 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. John Michael Osborn M.D.95 Scripps Drive Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Alan Y. Lim MD1020 29th St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Donald Richard Jasper M.D.95 Scripps Drive Sacramento CA 95825