Dr. Richard Carroll is a psychologist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Carroll specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Carroll evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Carroll because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Richard Neville Carroll ED.D.'s Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Dr. Richard Neville Carroll ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D. 4 Terry Drive Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Margo L. Hurewitz PSYD.20 Nassau Street Princeton New Jersey 08542
- Dr. Hue-sun Ahn PH.D.145 Witherspoon Street Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D.10 Schalks Crossing Road Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Sharon H Press PHD601 Ewing Street Princeton NJ 08542
- Dr. Daniel P. Davis PH.D.100 American Metro Blvd Trenton NJ 08619