Luz Brett is a physical therapist practicing in Matthews, NC. Luz Brett specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Luz Brett can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Luz Brett will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Luz Brett's Practice location
Matthews, NC 28105Get Direction
Luz Brett's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Steven M Conway PT750 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Mrs. Susan Elizabeth Aiken PT1450 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Todd R Shropshire Other10512 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Jon Michael Morrissette DPT10965 Winds Crossing Drive Charlotte NC 28273
- Mrs. Elizabeth Gillard Nichols PT101 W WT Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262
- Shaun M Riney PHYSICAL THERAPY15825 John J Delaney Blvd Charlotte NC 28277