Stacey Haas is a physical therapist practicing in Philipsburg, PA. Stacey Haas specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stacey Haas can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stacey Haas will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stacey E Haas MPT's Practice location
Philipsburg, PA 16866Get Direction
Stacey E Haas MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Nathan Karmelita PT, DPT1800 E PARK AVE STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Mrs. Stefanie Maire Lieb DPT1 Hospital Dr Tyrone PA 16686
- Mr. Patrick Donald Dennison PT1633 Philipsburg Bigler Hwy Philipsburg PA 16866
- Mary Elizabeth Gabriel D.P.T.850 Main Street Coalport PA 16627
- Dr. Daniel Dotts D.P.T.850 Main Street Coalport PA 16627
- Linda Eck P.T.3 Ritenour Building University Park PA 16802