Dr. Christopher B Isenhour MD
Family Practitioner5145 Sellers Rd Shallotte NC, 28470
Dr. Christopher Isenhour is a family practitioner practicing in Shallotte, NC. Dr. Isenhour specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Isenhour possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 2002
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 2002
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Vascular Disease
- Member North Carolina Medical Society
- Member AAFP
- Cabarrus Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- Cabarrus Family Medicine Residency Program
Dr. Christopher B Isenhour MD's Practice location
Shallotte, NC 28470Get Direction
Shallotte, NC 28470Get Direction
Dr. Christopher B Isenhour MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Isenhour
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Dr. Darron Joseph Molter M.D.86 Cedar Ave North Myrtle Beach SC 29582
- Dr. Daniel R. Blizzard DO120 Causeway Dr Ocean Isle Beach NC 28469
- Dr. Kenneth L Crutcher M.D.4303 Live Oak Dr Little River SC 29566
- Dr. John Garnett Ramsbottom MD86 Cedar Ave North Myrtle Beach SC 29582
- Dr. Catherine Rozario M.D.3980 Highway 9 E Little River SC 29566
- Dr. Thomas F. Garland M.D.120 Causeway Dr Ocean Isle Beach NC 28469