Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O
Pediatrician2676 Sw Immanuel Dr Palm City FL, 34990
Dr. Anne Matese is a pediatrician practicing in Palm City, FL. Dr. Matese is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Matese diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Matese can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1988
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O's Practice location
Palm City, FL 34990Get Direction
Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matese
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Oluyemisi Sonoiki M.D.1701 SE Hillmoor Drive Port St. Lucie Florida 34952
- Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina M.D.2150 Se Salerno Rd Stuart FL 34997
- Dr. Giraldo Enrique Cepeda MD1221 N Lawnwood Cir Fort Pierce FL 34950
- Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Lynn A. Scheel M.D.1701 Se Hillmoor Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34952