Dr. Zhentao Zhang is an internist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Zhang specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Zhang provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- ENTRATA: CB-839 With Everolimus vs. Placebo With Everolimus in Patients With RCC
- Antiandrogen Therapy and Radiation Therapy With or Without Docetaxel in Treating Patients With Prostate Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery
- Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab in Treating Patients With Metastatic Sarcoma That Cannot Be Removed by Surgery
Dr. Zhentao Zhang M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Zhentao Zhang M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- Smile to Look Younger!
Want a youthful appearance? Then just smile, or so says a new study. In one recent study, people guessed that people who were smiling in photos were younger than those who had neutral or angry expressions. This is another study which adds to the evidence that facial expression has an impact on the...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Dr. Michael Anthony Romain MD12221 N Mopac Expy Austin Texas 78758
- Dr. Sharon R. McGeeney D.O.200 Shady River Rd Wimberley Texas 78676
- Dr. Anjali S. Nemawarkar MD12221 Mopac Expressway North Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Steven B Dobberfuhl MD7201 Manchaca Rd Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Alicia Grossmann MD6301 W Parmer Ln Austin TX 78729
- Dr. Rajeev Prakash MD12221 MoPac Expressway North Austin TX 78758