Dr. Donald Dippe is an ophthalmologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Dippe specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Dippe can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Dippe can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1960
University of Washington School of Medicine 1960
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Homewood Hosp Ctr-N Campus, Ophthalmology; Usphs Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- HOMEWOOD HOSPITAL CENTER N CAMPUS
Dr. Donald Walter Dippe MD's Practice location
Dr. Donald Walter Dippe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Dr. Eric W Coulter M.D.235 E 8th Ave Anchorage AK 99501
- David Zumbro Other3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Matthew Gregory Guess M.D.702 Rotary Cir Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. David E Swanson MD3500 Latouche Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Jan H Nyboer MD9350 Independence Dr Anchorage AK 99507
- Dr. Alexander Chi-shun Tsang M.D.5955 Zeamer Ave Jber AK 99506