Mohammad Z Hoque MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1135 Carthage St Building B - Hospita Sanford NC, 27330
Dr. Mohammad Hoque is a cardiologist practicing in Sanford, NC. Dr. Hoque specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hoque also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh MD
- Conivaptan: promise of treatment in heart failure.
- Reversible myocardial dysfunction following intraocular bevacizumab administration.
- Species barrier prevents an abnormal isoform of prion protein from accumulating in follicular dendritic cells of mice with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
- Experimental transmission of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and related diseases to rodents.
- Mutation in the prion protein gene at codon 232 in Japanese patients with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: a clinicopathological, immunohistochemical and transmission study.
Mohammad Z Hoque MD's Practice location
Sanford, NC 27330Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, IN 47904Get Direction
Mohammad Z Hoque MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoque
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mahmoud Khadir Atieh MD110 Fields Dr Sanford NC 27330
- Christopher O. Ike M.D.1135 Carthage St Sanford NC 27330
- Lukas Jantac M.D.110 Fields Dr Sanford NC 27330
- Connie Ng Hess MD1309 Carthage St Sanford NC 27330
- Michael Joseph Gillespie MD110 Fields Dr Sanford NC 27330
- Prabhat Kumar M.D.55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114