Dr. Stephen G. Chase M.D. is a top Doctor in Mount Pleasant, MI.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Stephen G. Chase M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Stephen G. Chase M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Stephen G. Chase M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Mount Pleasant, MI, Dr. Stephen G. Chase M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1979
University of Michigan Medical School 1979
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- St Joseph Mercy Hlth Sys, General Surgery
- SCS/MSUCOM/St Joseph Mercy Health System Program
Dr. Stephen G. Chase M.D.'s Practice location
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858Get Direction
Dr. Stephen G. Chase M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Increased Risk of Breast Cancer with African American Diabetic Patients
According to the data analysis results of the study conducted by Boston University and headed by Dr. Julie R. Palmer, African-American women with type 2 diabetes were confirmed to have about a 43% higher risk of having estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer as compared to women without...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Zachary Kanjuparamban MD211 S Crapo St Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Mr. Nathaniel James Caister1627 E BROOMFIELD ST MOUNT PLEASANT MI 48858
- Miss Kali Aleece Pung5475 BLUE HERON DR ALMA MI 48801
- Mrs. Barbara Hope Bryant Other412 Prospect Ave Alma MI 48801
- Dr. Pankaj Jandwani M.D.300 E Warwick Dr Alma MI 48801
- Dr. Peter B Tacia O.D.1321 Pine Ave Alma MI 48801